skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Punjabi Songs
Home
Music
Hindi Music
English Music
Punjabi Music
Videos
Hindi Video
Punjabi Video
English Video
Promo or Trailer
Movie
Punjabi Movie
Englsih Movie
Hindi Movie
News
Bollywood News
Punjabi News
Wallpaper
Bollywood Wallpaper
Punjabi Wallpaper
Home
Saturday, 24 November 2012
Windows 8 Commercial Video Song & Mp3
07:39
No comments
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Windows 8 Commercial Song Lyrics & & Video
Song Details:-
Song: Everything At Once
Singer: Lenka
Lyrics of windows 8 commercial song
As sly as a fox, as strong as an ox
As fast as a hare, as brave as a bear
As free as a bird, as neat as a word
As quite as a mouse, as big as a house
All I wanna be, all I wanna be, oh
All I wanna be is everything
As mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth
As deep as a bite, as dark as the night
As sweet as a song, as right as a wrong
As long as a road, as ugly as a toad
As pretty as a picture hanging from a fixture
Strong like a family, strong as I wanna be
Bright as day, as light as play
As hard as nails, as grand as a whale
All I wanna be, all I wanna be, oh
All I wanna be is everything
As warm as the, the sun, as silly as fun
As cool as a tree, as scary as the sea
As hot as fire, cold as ice
Sweet as sugar and everything nice
As old as time, as straight as a line
As royal as a queen, as buzzed as a bee
Stealth as a tiger, smooth as a glide
Pure as a melody, pure as I wanna be
All I wanna be, all I wanna be, oh
All I wanna be is everything
Posted in:
Lenka Windows 8 Commercial Song
,
Windows 8 Commercial Song Mp3
,
Windows 8 Commercial Video Song
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Find us on Face Book
Popular Posts
Video:Tere Thumke Nachayi Jande – Roshan Prince New Punjabi Song
Click Here See More Songs Song: Tere Thumke Nachayi Jande Album Name : Nakhra Tera - 2013 Singer: Roshan Prince Music : Amd...
Saadi Galli Aaja Remix Song - Nautanki Saala
Saadi Galli Aaja Nautanki Saala Video Song (Remix) Ayushmann Khurrana, Pooja Salvi Song: Saadi Galli Aaja (Remix) Mov...
Pari Parauni Aayi Song - Harbhajan Mann (Satrangi Peengh 2)
Click Here See More Songs Song : PARI PARAUNI AAYI Album : SATRANGI PEENGH 2 (YAADAN REH JAANIYAAN) Singer : HARBHAJAN MANN Music ...
Nindy Kaur BBM Promo feat. Raftaar
Nindy Kaur is back with another single called: “BBM” produced by RDB featuring desi hip hop sensation Raftaar. The 15 second promo does not...
Video:Lagda Na Jee Song - Daddy Cool Munde Fool | Amrinder Gill
Song Lagda Na Jee from upcoming Punjabi Movie Daddy Cool Munde Fool Releasing on 12 April 2013 Daddy Cool Munde Fool sta...
Video:Meherbaniyan Full Song - Labh Heera
Meherbaniyan Official Full Video Song - Labh Heera Song: MEHARBANIYAN Singer: LABH HEERA Music: ATUL SHARMA Lyrics...
MTV Spoken Word feat Yo Yo Honey Singh - Bring Me Back Full Video Song
For Full Track Audio and Video downloads sms BMB to 56060 MTV Spoken Word featuring Yo Yo Honey Singh - Bring Me Back This is the firs...
Sponser Site
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment